WL183 Omnidirectional TQG Lavalier Microphone
Wireless premium omnidirectional condenser lavalier mic for speech applications.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications, the WL183 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone with a 360 degree pickup angle and low handling noise. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
Feature CommShield® Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitter