Dual-channel digital wireless receiver for use in demanding corporate, education, government, and performance environments. Wide 64 MHz tuning range, extensive antenna and spectrum options, and always-on AES-256 encryption.
- Two receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Dante™ digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode allows higher channel counts at distances up to 100 ft / 30 m
- Optimized scanning finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Always-on AES-256 encryption for enhanced privacy in confidential settings
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench® integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Yamaha® device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles ("YAMAHA" is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corporation)
- Remote-mountable ½ wave antennas included
The Shure ULXD4D-GV is a dual-channel networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
With 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio for pristine sound quality, efficient RF transmission for maximum channel capacity in crowded spectrum, and always-on AES-256 encryption to protect confidential content, ULX-D delivers uncompromising wireless for the most demanding environments.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.