Single-channel digital wireless receiver for use in demanding corporate, education, government, and performance environments. Wide 64 MHz tuning range, extensive antenna and spectrum options, and always-on AES-256 encryption.
- Predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode allows higher channel counts at distances up to 100 ft / 30 m
- Always-on AES-256 encryption for enhanced privacy in confidential settings
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench® integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys clear frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Remote-mountable ½ wave antennas included
- Rack mounting hardware included
The Shure ULXD4-GV is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
With 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio for pristine sound quality, efficient RF transmission for maximum channel capacity in crowded spectrum, and always-on AES-256 encryption to protect confidential content, ULX-D delivers uncompromising wireless for the most demanding environments.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.