Shure WH20TQG Cardioid Headworn Dynamic Microphone with 4-Pin Mini Connector (TA4F)
WH20TQG Cardioid Headworn Dynamic Microphone with 4-Pin Mini Connector (TA4F)
The Shure WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances.
- Lightweight wireframe and elastic headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
The cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid mics during close-talk operation.