KSM11 Wireless Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
The KSM11 Wireless Vocal Microphone Capsule redefines vocal performance by providing a prized combination of full lows, clear mids and high-end detail, without the need for extensive EQ. A cardioid condenser designed specifically for live performance, event recording and premium streaming, the KSM11 allows digital wireless systems to present live vocals that must be heard to be believed.
- Proprietary wireless condenser capsule utilizing a ¾" gold diaphragm and premium electronics for exceptional dynamic range.
- Highly consistent, deep cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis phase distortion for pristine & focused vocal reproduction.
- Rigorously streamlined design for an overall smaller and lighter capsule footprint when compared to typical wireless capsules.
- Advanced suspended isolation system for virtually zero handling noise.
- Dent-resistant hardened steel grille with 3-stage plosive reduction pop filtering for consistent, artifact-free vocals.
As modern live stages have transitioned to digital technology, the KSM11 cardioid condenser microphone was developed to take advantage of increased digital audio linearity – equal output across the frequency range. The KSM11 delivers an elegant balance of full low end, rich mid-range, essential high-end detail, and incredible off-axis rejection. Professional engineers have a near-perfect presentation of vocal performance to build their mixes around, EQing by choice and not default. You’ve simply never heard wireless vocals sounding this good.