The GLXD+FM Dual Band Frequency Manager connects up to six GLXD4R+ receivers together, providing solid and reliable RF performance in demanding multi-channel applications.
Ready-To-Go. Every time. Automatically.
- Provides automatic dual band frequency management to a linked receiver community for improved RF performance and increased channel count
- Link up to 6 individual rack receivers via RF ports for traditional antenna distribution
- Daisy-chain cascade connection allows up to 3 Frequency Managers linked as a single managing unit for 16 receivers
- Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best frequencies
- Identifies and assigns optimal frequencies to receiver/transmitter pairs
- In case of interference, automatically and seamlessly transitions to backup frequencies
- Provides power to the GLXD4R+ receivers, eliminating need for power strips or multiple outlets
- Globally‐unlicensed 2.4GHz frequency band and 5.8 GHz frequency band
The GLXD+FM Dual Band Frequency Manager connects up to six GLXD4R+ receivers together, providing solid and reliable RF performance in demanding multi-channel applications. The channel count can go up to 11 simultaneous systems in typical environments and up to 16 under optimal conditions, with flexible antenna distribution options.
In the Box
- 1 AC Power Cable
- 1 Rack-mount Hardware Kit
- 6 Pairs of RSMA Cable to connect to GLXD4R+ Receivers