Condenser Microphone, Cardioid, 30.5 cm / 12 Inch Gooseneck, Bottom Cable Exit, Preamp Included, Black, 3-pin XLR Connector
The right speech doesn’t just inform. It can excite and even transform those who hear it. So, we designed the MX412 to treat spoken audio with the detail and respect it deserves. Because clarity commands attention.
Engineered to capture and inspire.
- Gooseneck length: 12 inch (30.5 cm)
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centres. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Microflex Gooseneck microphones are available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. One model includes a silent mute switch with LED indicator, a Shure Microflex exclusive. And every Microflex Gooseneck features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs. Each Microflex Gooseneck microphone comes with a complete installation kit, including locking metal and foam ball windscreens, snap-in and shock-mount microphone stand adapters.
In The Box
- 1 65B8264 Flange
- 1 65B8265 Retainer
- 1 80A439 Isolation Ring
- 1 RK412WS Snap-fit Foam Windscreen (1 furnished, 4 in replacement kit)
- 1 A400SM Shock Mount
- 1 80A67 Hex Wrench #4